Policies and Forms:
- Policy on Equal Employment Opportunity Discrimination, Harassment, and Employment Dispute Resolution for the United States Courts for the Southern District of Indiana August 2022
- Judicial Conduct and Disability Act
- Rules for Judicial-Conduct and Judicial-Disability Proceedings
- Judicial Misconduct and Disability Complaint Form
- EEO/EDR Coordinator (U.S. District Court):
Alternate Coordinator – In the event Mary Giorgio is unavailable, or you have a conflict of interest, please reach out to James Robinson, EEO/EDR Coordinator for the Bankruptcy Court. James can be reached at email@example.com or 317-229-3815.
- 7th Circuit Contact:
Informal advice, requests for assisted resolution, and formal complaints may also be made by contacting Linda Schoop.
- National Office of Judicial Integrity:
Complaints of sexual harassment, discriminatory harassment, abusive conduct, or discrimination may also be made by contacting the Judicial Integrity Office at the Administrative Office. The office may be contacted: