You are here

Your Employee Rights and How to Report Wrongful Conduct

Policies and Forms:

Contact Information:

  • EEO/EDR Coordinator (U.S. District Court):

Mary Giorgio

Alternate Coordinator – In the event Mary Giorgio is unavailable, or you have a conflict of interest, please reach out to James Robinson, EEO/EDR Coordinator for the Bankruptcy Court.  James can be reached at or 317-229-3815.

  • 7th Circuit Contact:

Informal advice, requests for assisted resolution, and formal complaints may also be made by contacting Linda Schoop.

Lynda Schoop
Director of Workplace Relations
United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit

  • National Office of Judicial Integrity:

Complaints of sexual harassment, discriminatory harassment, abusive conduct, or discrimination may also be made by contacting the Judicial Integrity Office at the Administrative Office.   The office may be contacted:

National Office of Judicial Integrity