You are here

Motion to Vacate, Set Aside or Correct a Sentence

Motion to Vacate, Set Aside, or Correct a Sentence By a Person in Federal Custody (Motion Under 28 U.S.C. ยง 2255)

To use this form, you must be a person who is serving a sentence under a judgment against you in a federal court. You are asking for relief from the conviction or the sentence. This form is your motion for relief.

Pro Se Forms
Revision Date: 
Monday, October 21, 2013