Maps, Directions, Parking & Hotels:
- Coffee and bottled water is available for jurors during the jury selection process.
- Light snacks and refreshments are available for jurors that are selected to serve throughout the length of the trial.
- Jurors are welcome to bring lunch and snacks in a small cooler as refrigerator space may not be available. Juror meals are only provided by the court during juror deliberation, which takes place at the end of the trial.
- Vending areas are available for light snacks and refreshments.
- Wireless headsets are available for the hearing impaired.
- American Sign Language Interpreters are available for the deaf. Please contact Jury Administration in advance to coordinate this service.
- Jurors with disabilities have the same opportunity and obligation to serve as a juror. Please contact Jury Administration if you require special accommodations in order to serve as a juror.
Building Security & Accessibility:
- Allow additional time as all prospective jurors will be processed through building security.
- A valid state or government-issued identification card is required - At a minimum, the identification card must show your photo, name and date of birth.
- No weapons allowed, as well as any sharp items that could be used as a weapon.
- Cell phones, tablets and laptops are generally allowed in the building. However, electronic devices may not be used in the courtroom.
- All liquids and beverages are prohibited from being brought into any federal courthouse.
- The handicapped-accessible entrance for the Indianapolis Courthouse is located at the northeast corner of the building (near the corner of New York and Pennsylvania Streets) and public entry to the Indianapolis courthouse before 8:00 AM may be made only through this entrance.
- All jurors must use the main entrance when appearing at the Terre Haute, Evansville, and New Albany Courthouses.